- The 4-H Club is open to any student in grades 9-12.
- There is no fee charged to join the club.
- There is a different competition each month that members may enter - photography, woodworking, baking, and extreme birdhouse building are just a few of them.
- There are also additional contests and projects that members can participate in as part of the county round-up in April.
- Applications are available from Mrs. Clark.
- Club meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month at 2:00 p.m.
- The monthly club project is due on the 3rd Wednesday of each month (the day before the club meeting.)
- Sign up for Remind 101 to get text messages about club meetings, activities, and projects:
Text to: 81010 Message: @0765a