Current HS Student Transcript Requests

You must do the following to have your MidYear and FINAL High School Transcript sent to your fall college of choice.

You will be required to go into your Parchment account (which you will set up in the fall of your senior year) to request for your high school transcripts to be sent to:
1) College attending after graduation
2) Dual Enrollment College(s) - Please request for your FINAL transcript to be sent to all colleges where you took dual enrollment classes for those colleges to release your dual enrollment transcripts to the college you plan to attend after graduation.
3) Yourself 

Go to: 

You will log in using your username and password you created in the fall of your senior year with Mrs. Gibbs and Mrs. Otinger.

ALL seniors will be required to complete the "Current HS Student Transcript Request" in August of their senior year in case your transcript is requested prior to you completing your order request in Parchment or if you are requesting a transcript for scholarship purposes.

Current HS Student Transcript Request.pdf

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.